The NHL regular season is now in the bag and the playoffs are underway and as we work our way towards finding out who will win the Stanley Cup this year, FanDuel Sportsbook has come up with a great value parlay-based offer.
With the latest NHL Playoff Parlay Bet And Get offer available from the 9th May, you have until the 15th May to place your qualifying bet and pick up $20 worth of Free Bets!
So how can you claim this free bet bonus from FanDuel? Read on below to learn how to pick up the offer.
First online wager only. Refund issued as site credit. 21+ and present in NJ, PA or WV. Gambling problem? Call 1-800 GAMBLER or in WV visit www.1800gambler.net. Terms apply.
How To Claim Your NHL Playoff Parlay Bet And Get Offer
Follow the steps below to claim your free $20 NFL Playoff Parlay Bet at FanDuel:
- Log in to your FanDuel Account
- Head over to the Promotions Page and load up the Get $20 In Free Bets NHL Playoff Parlay Promotion page.
- Click on the green Opt In button.
- Head over to the NHL Playoffs betting section on the FanDuel site (there is a quick link to it in the uppermost menu on the home page).
- Put together $50 worth of bets on 3+ leg NHL Playoff Parlay bets on any games taking place in the NHL Playoffs between 9th and 15th You can place your $50 as a single Playoff Parlay bet, or as a number of separate Playoff Parlay bets that add up to a $50 or more spend.
- Check the final odds of all of your qualifying parlay bets outlined in the section above are of odds of +400 or longer.
- Place your bets.
- Regardless of whether your bet or bets are winners or losers, you will receive a $20 Free Bet bonus from FanDuel within 72-hours of the final date of the promotion period.
- Your Free Bets are non-withdrawable and expire 7 days after you have received them.
- Any Free Bet payouts only include winnings and not the initial Free Bet stake.
The promotion runs from 10am ET on May 9th to 11.59pm ET on May 15, so you still have plenty of time and a great selection of NHL Playoff games to pick from.
What NHL Playoff Games Are Coming Up This Week?
There are a number of key games coming up in the NHL Playoffs this week and last night we saw the first team make it into the next phase of the playoffs, with the Colorado Avalanche completing a 4-0 series whitewash over the Nashville Predators.
However, six of the other seven games in the playoffs are tied at 2-2 ahead of Game 5, while in the other game the Pittsburgh Penguins lead the New York Rangers 3-1.
The 2-2 games are the Boston Bruins v Carolina Hurricanes, Tampa Bay Lightning v Toronto Maple Leafs, St Louis Blues v Minnesota Wild, Los Angeles Kings v Edmonton Oilers, Dallas Stars v Calgary Flames and the Washington Capitals v Florida Panthers.
Over the next couple of games, all teams will be in action in the seven series remaining in the first round of the playoffs and tonight starts with Boston Bruins @ Carolina Hurricanes, Tampa Bay Lightning @ Toronto Maple Leafs, St Louis Blues @ Minnesota Wild and lastly, the Los Angeles Kings @ Edmonton Oilers.
Then tomorrow, the Pittsburgh Penguins can clinch a series win @ New York Rangers while we will also see Game 5 in the series as the Washington Capitals travel to face the Florida Panthers and the Dallas Stars head north to take on the Calgary Flames.
So with plenty of great NHL Playoff action to enjoy over the next couple of days, why not take up this offer and get yourself a free $20 bet?