There’s no better feeling than seeing the profits from a winning bet hit your account, unless perhaps you see the profits from that bet hit your account with half the game still to go!
Now if that sounds like a fantastic opportunity that you don’t want to miss out on, then check out BetMGM Sportsbook’s latest Thursday Night Halftime Payout offer.
Authorized by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. You must be 21+ years old and physically located in Pennsylvania to wager. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
The offer applies only to Thursday Night NFL games and to claim the offer, you need to head over to the promotional page on the BetMGM website and click on the Opt In button.
Once you have opted in, then you need to make your qualifying bet on the Thursday Night NFL action. To do this, place a money line wager on any of the two teams competing in Thursday Night’s game.
You can bet up to a maximum of $250 on this bet to qualify for this offer.
You can then sit back and watch the action unfold on Thursday Night and if the team you back is winning by ten points or more at half time during the game, then BetMGM will pay out your bet as a winner there and then.
And furthermore, if your team then goes on to lose the game, you don’t have to pay the winnings back!
The offer is available until the 12th January 2022 and can be used on each and every Thursday Night Football game over the remainder of the season.
What Thursday Night Games Remain This Season?
This is a great deal for BetMGM customers as you can reuse the offer across the different Thursday Night Games that will take place over the remainder of the season.
The full list of Thursday Night Games scheduled for the regular season are:
- Week 1 – Dallas Cowboys 29-31 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Week 2 – New York Giants 29-30 Washington Football Team
- Week 3 – Carolina Panthers 24-9 Houston Texans
- Week 4 – Jacksonville Jaguars @ Cincinnati Bengals
- Week 5 – Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks
- Week 6 – Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 7 – Denver Broncos @ Cleveland Browns
- Week 8 – Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals
- Week 9 – New York Jets @ Indianapolis Colts
- Week 10 – Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins
- Week 11 – New England Patriots @ Atlanta Falcons
- Week 12 – Chicago Bears @ Detroit Lions
- Week 13 – Dallas Cowboys @ New Orleans Saints
- Week 14 – Pittsburgh Steelers @ Minnesota Vikings
- Week 15 – Kansas City Chiefs @ Los Angeles Chargers
- Week 16 – San Francisco 49ers @ Tennessee Titans
- Week 17 – To Be Confirmed
- Week 18 – To Be Confirmed
Jaguars Face Bengals This Thursday
As you can see, this week’s Thursday night games pits the AFC North leading Cincinnati Bengals against the winless Jacksonville Jaguars, with the Bengals seeking to continue their excellent start to the season against Trevor Lawrence and the Jags.
Joe Burrow and Ja’Marr Chase have continued their college partnership nicely for the Bengals this season with Joe Mixon adding plenty of yards on the ground too, while on defense Logan Wilson has landed three key interceptions and B.J. Hill has sacked the opposing quarterback three times.
For the Jaguars, Trevor Lawrence joined Troy Aikman and Peyton Manning as the only NFL quarterbacks to throw two or more interceptions in their first three games as an NFL starter. Lawrence has thrown for 669 yards though with Marvin Jones Jr and D.J.Chark Jr. his favoured targets. James Robinson has added 160 yards on the ground too.
It should be an interesting game between two teams usually embroiled in the battle to avoid being the NFL’s worst team, but this time around, it is the Bengals chasing the win to stay atop the AFC North, while the Jags seek their first win under Urban Meyer.