After last night’s action in the NBA, which saw big wins for the Nets, Bucks, 76ers, Clippers and Suns, we now head into the weekend with a total of 24 games to be played across Saturday and Sunday.
What better way can there be to celebrate a broad selection of NBA games, plus March Madness starting, than with a look at some potential parlay bets. Particularly, those you can make on this weekend’s action with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Let’s begin by taking a look at the fixtures across Friday, Saturday and Sunday. All times shown are ET.
Weekend NBA Fixtures
Friday 12th March
- Philadelphia 76ers V Washington Wizards (8.00pm)
- Denver Nuggets V Memphis Grizzlies (8.00pm)
- Cleveland Cavaliers V New Orleans Pelicans (8.00pm)
- Miami Heat V Chicago Bulls (9.00pm)
- Orlando Magic V San Antonio Spurs (9.00pm)
- Houston Rockets V Utah Jazz (10.00pm)
- Indiana Pacers V Los Angeles Lakers (10.30pm)
Saturday 13th March
- Oklahoma City Thunder V New York Knicks (2.00pm)
- Charlotte Hornets V Toronto Raptors (7.00pm)
- Brooklyn Nets V Detroit Pistons (7.00pm)
- Washington Wizards V Milwaukee Bucks (7.00pm)
- Atlanta Hawks V Sacramento Kings (7.30pm)
- Minnesota Timberwolves V Portland Trail Blazers (8.00pm)
- Phoenix Suns V Indiana Pacers (10.00pm)
- Denver Nuggets V Dallas Mavericks (10.00pm)
Sunday 14th March
- Oklahoma City Thunder V Memphis Grizzlies (2.00pm)
- Golden State Warriors V Utah Jazz (4.00pm)
- Philadelphia 76ers V San Antonio Spurs (6.30pm)
- Orlando Magic V Miami Heat (7.00pm)
- Cleveland Cavaliers V Atlanta Hawks (7.30pm)
- Boston Celtics V Houston Rockets (8.00pm)
- Portland Trail Blazers V Minnesota Timberwolves (8pm)
- Toronto Raptors V Chicago Bulls (9.00pm)
- Los Angeles Clippers V New Orleans Pelicans (9.00pm)
Picking A Parlay From The Above Games
Let’s start our parlay picks with the games that we have taking place on Friday night. For simplicity’s sake I am going to make all my selections from the Point Spread market too as I feel that will offer the best long term betting option.
Friday NBA Parlay Selections
- Indiana Pacers +4.5 (-109)
- Orlando Magic +7 (-110)
- Memphis Grizzlies +3 (-109)
- 76ers -5 (-112)
- Heat -2 (-112)
In the first three selections for Friday’s NBA parlay, I have gone with the slight underdogs in these games. The biggest surprise is the Orlando Magic pick, who despite being on a poor run of six defeats in a row, they take on a depleted Spurs and with their big center Nikola Vucevic in great form and the Spurs still not back at their best following a poor second half display in losing to Dallas earlier this week, I think the Magic with that handicap are a solid option.
The 76ers and the Heat are two safe picks I feel with both of the teams more than capable of landing a large enough win to compensate for their handicap.
Place this five pick Parlay with DraftKings and the bet would pay out at +2442.
Odds and handicaps for the games on Saturday and Sunday are not yet available with DraftKings, but I am going to give you my best picks for each days games anyway below based on the Moneyline market.
Saturday & Sunday NBA Parlay Bets
Saturday NBA Moneyline Parlay
- Brooklyn Nets to beat Detroit Pistons
- Charlotte Hornets to beat Toronto Raptors
- Milwaukee Bucks to beat Washington Wizards
- Atlanta Hawks to beat Sacramento Kings
- Phoenix Suns to beat Indiana Pacers
Sunday NBA Moneyline Parlay
- Utah Jazz to beat Golden State Warriors
- Philadelphia 76ers to beat San Antonio Spurs
- Miami Heat to beat Orlando Magic
- Cleveland Cavaliers to beat Atlanta Hawks
- Boston Celtics to beat Houston Rockets
Remember, the odds on these games will be available with DraftKings Sportsbook shortly after the previous days games have been completed. So you will be able to see what the combined odds on these five-pick parlay bets for Saturday and Sunday are then.
If you are having your own parlay bet this weekend, then I wish you the best of luck with it!