It is said that there is strength in numbers. And this Sunday DraftKings is putting that to the test with a crowd-promotion called Hammer The Over on February 14th.
For every 1,000 people who bet the over on the Lakers versus Nuggets game happening in Denver, Colorado on February 14th at 7:30 PM ET, DraftKings will lower the point total by 1 point. So the more people who bet on that NBA game from now until game time will give themselves a better chance at winning.
But just getting the over lower shouldn’t be your main motivation. With the over/under currently at 46 points at +100 as of Monday night (boosted from -10000) winning is a certainty and alone should be enough to Hammer The Over. Any DraftKings users who take part in the offer can bet up to $25, making this bet a slam dunk to get a free $25.
Because this is such a popular offer, expect this total to go even lower.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling, and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800 GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL) Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN only) or 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA only) or 1-800-522-4700 (CO Only) *21+. NJ/IN/WV/PA/IA/CO only. In partnership with Meadows Racetrack and Casino. Offer not valid for users physically located in NH. Deposit bonus is in DK Dollars which have no cash value and must be used on DraftKings. Bonus requires 25x Play-Thru. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.
How you can help “Hammer The Over”
Here’s how you can do your part to “Hammer The Over” of the Lakers vs Nuggets game anytime over the next week.
To started, you will need to place a bet on the special “Lakes v Nuggets Hammer the Over Total Special” market. The offer will also be prominently displayed in the sportsbook as seen here.
- Make sure to select the boost in your bet slip before place the bet, as you will otherwise not get the special offer.
- DraftKings online sports bettors can place a max bet of $25 at +100 odds on the market.
- Note that the offer does not apply to live bets, parlays, cash out bets, free bets, voided bets or other odds boosts.
- For every 1,000 sports bettors that put money on the game, the points total will be reduced by 1.
- Your bet will be a winner if the total goes over the reduced “Hammer The Over” points total.
Note that this offer is currently available in CO, IN, IA, NJ, IL, VA, MI, TN, VA, or WV.