PokerStars PA off to a strong start. partypoker gives away $500k in SPINS tickets during November. Find these stories and more in the Tuesday Hit and Run.
Great traffic numbers at PokerStars PA
PokerStars PA went live on Monday, becoming the first online poker site in the state. Available under the PokerStarsMtAiryCasino.com domain, PokerStars hit over 700 real money players during the first day of its soft launch and another 1100 players on Tuesday. The online poker room is available for a limited hours during the soft launch, but on Wednesday PokerStars PA is expected to officially launch for games 24/7.
At launch, cash games, sit and gos and multi-table tournaments are available. Notable absences from the client include Zoom Poker and Spin and Gos although they are expected to arrive in the online poker room soon. Players also have access to the PokerStars PA Casino as well as FoxBet, PokerStars’ online sportsbook brand. New players are able to take advantage of a $600 PokerStars PA bonus or a $30 free offer on a minimum $20 deposit. PokerStars in PA is also offering $30,000 in freerolls during the first month to all players.
— MicrostakesHero (@MicrostakesHero) November 4, 2019
– Starting yesterday, partypoker began offering the $500k SPINS Storm promotion where they will be awarding $500,000 worth of Spins tickets between November 4th and November 30th. SPINS Storm will run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 9:00 CET and 13:00 CET. The top players over three buy-in levels can win up to $250 in SPIN Tickets. In addition, players who play at least three SPINS tournaments during the week will receive access to a $10,000 weekly freeroll that will award SPIN tickets to the top 1,155 places. Lastly, players can opt-in to the “$500k SPINS Storm Card Rush” promotion to have the chance to win up to 10 SPINS Storm Click cards each day.
– With the conclusion of the Colossus event, the World Series Europe is officially in the books with Daniel Negreanu taking home the 2019 WSOP Player of the Year. Of course this also means the end of Daniel Negreanu’s 2019 WSOP Europe vlogs. CardPlayerLifestyle lays out five things they will miss most about his popular video series.
– Kristen Bicknell extends her lead in the latest Ladies Global Poker Index and 2019 Player of the Year standings. In the GPI rankings, her lead is over Mario Ho, followed by Jessica Dawley, Loni Harwood and Natalie Teh. Go here to view the latest rankings of the 2019 Player of the Year standings which is led by Sean Winter, Rainer Kempe and Stephen Chidwick in the top three. In the Top 100 GPI, Stephen Chidwick is in the driver’s seat, followed by Alex Foxen.
– Tuesday’s featured classic Grinderschool poker training video is part of the continued look at Colossos’ “Cash Games with Colossos” series. In this episode, Colossos goes over what new (and more experienced players) should be doing while playing poker.
Best poker videos on the Internet
– Check out highlights from Jaime Staples Twitch stream where he plays the $109 Bounty Hunter on partypoker on Halloween night.
– Watch the latest episode of PokerStars series of EPT Barcelona 2019 held earlier this year. This episode picks off when the tournament is in the money and headed to the final table.